Contact Information Update

Designed for Tribal Citizens to update their contact information.
  • Please fill out all the required fields.
  • Please use your Full Legal Name.
  • Please list any other names used on official documentation within your lifetime. I.e. John Paul Smith, Johnny P. Smith, Johnnie Paul Smith, John P. Smith, etc...
  • Only fill in if address is different from residential address.
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Please enter a number from 100 to 2000.
    Please enter your Tribal Enrollment Number. If you do not know your Enrollment Number, please contact the Office of Tribal Citizenship (818)837-0794.
  • Please enter your mobile phone number as it is crucial for the tribal government to maintain contact with its tribal citizens.
  • If different from mobile number.