Haminatam Families: here are some resources to help support your health – mind, body and spirit!
- Alcoholics Anonymous virtual sessions
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- Veteran Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255
- FTBMI’s Virtual Programs for Youth and Families! FREE with online registration
- FTBMI Annual Kehaai Virtual Reunion- May 4, 6, 8, RSVP registration required
- PRIZES for Baking Contest, Language, Trivia & Bingo!
- Stay connected, join the private Official Tataviam Family Facebook page
- File State Unemployment
- File State PUA Unemployment (i.e. Independent Contractors)
- Small Business Relief application
- APPLY CalWORKS, Medi-Cal, CalFresh, General Relief
- Lost your job? Let the Tribe know!
- Food: FTBMI & Pukuu Food Program, online form (scroll down)
- Food: Foodbanks, schools, and senior programs, links
- Food: CalFresh/SNAP, WIC www.calfresh.ca.gov
- Sleep: FREE mindfulness app
- Activity: FTBMI Get Moving! Challenge & win prizes, more information
- Rent Protection: LA City and LA County
- Rent/Utility Assistance: Pukuu CCS’ One Stop Emergency Program
Need a De-Stress Family Checklist?
Check out the California Surgeon’s Self Care checklist
COVID-19 Resources: Please receive your up-to-date information from reliable fact-based sources:
- Updated laws and emergency response from State of California
- Face mask usage recommended by CDC
- Get Tested In Los Angeles county
Pandemic Assistance for Tribal Families in Need
Due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak across our traditional territory, the FTBMI is partnering with Pukuu Cultural Community Services to offer food services and special products to tribal families in need.
What is being offered?
For Tribal families who live within a 4-mile radius from the Tribal Administration Office (1019 2n Street, San Fernando, CA 91340), deliveries of food packages are available for those who apply. For Tribal families who reside outside the 4-mile radius and request food, curb-side pickup is available from the Tribal
The Pukúu OSES Program has one $50 gift card for groceries for any individual who resides within Los Angeles County. Please note that the form below is to express an interest in getting these supplies and that further requirements, on top of this form, may be necessary.
What are the terms?
Must be eligible for the OSES Program to qualify. Out of consideration for others in needs, we are asking eligible participants to limit requests to one per 7 days.